We need names for our characters :)

Thank you for your participation and I’m quite overwhelmed with all those names, honestly !

For those who have submitted a list of names without specific instructions I have to make a painful choice to only include those that seem more suiting 🙁

The choice is yours and the polls will decide the names for our characters when I come back next week to check their outcomes 🙂

By the way even though I have included those names that are rather long here but I plead with you not to choose them as they’ll take up a lot of valuable space in my snippets 🙁

Here’s reminder of the characters that need names 🙂

Dopey’s aunt

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
Which name do you like the most for this rather careless aunt of Dopey ?

Bossy’s sweet son

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
Which name do you think suit this rather friendly son of Bossy most ?

Knotty’s really loving sister

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
How about a name for this caring sister of Knotty ?

Stumpy’s matriarch aunt of Ragtag troop

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
How about a name for the matriarch of Ragtag troop ? Incidentally she's also Stumpy's aunt as well.

Her son now 1 year old

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
How about a name for her son, a baby cousin of Stumpy ?

The beauty mum

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
How about a name for this beautiful mother, one of the high-ranking mums in Skull Head's troop ?

and her pretty daughter 🙂

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
And a name for her cute little daughter ?

The matriarch – she scratches and attacks !

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
She's feisty and very protective, she's Lil Prince's mum, matriarch of the troop, how about a name for her ?

The grandmother who loves babies 🙂

This poll is closed! Poll activity:
Start date 24-06-2017 00:00:00
End date 30-06-2017 00:00:00
Poll Results:
She adores babies and always tries to help out. She's the granny to all the little ones in this troop 🙂

10 thoughts on “We need names for our characters :)

1. I voted but “bad request!” kept popping up. I voted under anonymous user because I’m not a wordpress user. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO SHARE THESE MAGNIFICENT ANIMALS WITH US!

2. I voted anonymous user because I’m not a word processor!. Thankyou Arroz for all the hard work you do in bringing us these fabulous animals it’s so much appreciated. Much love, sue Antell.

3. I also voted anonymous user. The one character I had my heart set on voting for isn’t here, which is Knotty’s loving aunt. Oh well, this was a lot of fun. Thanks again Arroz!

4. I seem to have missed the poll, but a while back I suggested Molly for Knotty’s caring and patient aunt, and I’d like to suggest Sunny for Bossy’s son. Cheers!

5. I guess this is where are supposed to post proposed names? If so, my list is: for the boys, Bogey, Yogy, Benny, and Davey. For the girls: Sissy, Barby, Suzy and Issy. For the grandmother, I suggest OMA (Dutch for grandma), and Nanny.

6. Thank you for all of your videos, your time and most of all your devotion to these majestic, bewildering, entertaining and loving monkeys! I adore your videos they are all very informative creative educational and very interesting. Sound affects and captioning are perfect and your sense of humor is splendid and enjoyed!

I’ve come up with an suggestion for Buttons brother, Hudson. I know this name does not begin with a B, ooops, another is Buster there are not too many B words that rhyme with Button 🙁 Even though Dopey and those eyes of his stole my heart both he and Buttons were and are two handsome boys! So in memory of Rock Hudson I thought of Hudson. Whatever name is chosen is fine and they’re always great! Again many many thanks for your splendid videos your time and devotion GREAT JOB ARROZ!!

7. Thank you for informing your followers of the treatment given to monkeys. Cruel treatment given, so someone can make money. You give a powerful message. Many thanks for your videos and narrations. I have wondered the reason you started video taping the monkeys. You are very talented. I am addicted to your site. I do not do well with names. What a an awesome way to involve your readers!